Welcome to EUC HOMES!
This policy was developed to provide you with a clear understanding of the organisation’s philosophy, as well as what the organisation expects of its consultants with regard to performance and conduct.
All affiliates/consultants of the organisation are subject to the terms and conditions contained in this manual. The policies stated in this manual are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. From time to time, you may receive updated information regarding any changes in policy.
Affiliates/consultants are obliged to provide all information to the company any changes in their personal details, such as change of details like email address and bank account number.
Hours of Work
The organisation’s normal working hours are from 8.30p .m. to 6.00 p.m. on week days and 10a.m to 4pm on Saturdays
Affiliates/Consultants should ensure that they get verified through the affiliate program in the company
Affiliates/Consultants should ensure that their identity card are presented during symposiums and tours organized by EUC HOMES LIMITED. Identity cards can be processed in our office for N500.00 (five hundred naira only).
Our inspection hours are:
Monday – Friday 10am, 12pm and 2pm
Saturdays -11am and 3pm
Sundays-One batch on request
Code of Ethical Conduct
|Applies to:||All consultants of EUC HOMES|
|Policy Sponsor||Management of EUC HOMES LIMITED||Effective Date of this Version:||1st march 2018|
Affiliates/Consultants are required to exhibit ethical conduct and act professional at all times.
The purpose of this policy is to establish standards of conduct deemed necessary to advance the beneficial ends and foster the professional relationship between the company and consultants.
This Code of Business Conduct covers a wide range of business practices and procedures. It does not cover every issue that may arise, but it sets out basic principles to guide all consultants of the Company.
In addition, Company policies apply to various Company operations, and you need to know and follow those policies that apply to our business and procedures regularly.
The basic principles discussed in these codes are subject to any Company policies covering the same issues.
- Compliance With Laws, Rules and Regulations
Obeying the law is the foundation on which this organisation’s ethical standards are built. Affiliates/Consultants must respect and obey the laws, rules, and regulations of the country and states in which we operate
- Competition and Fair Dealing
We seek to outperform our competition fairly and honestly. We seek competitive advantages through superior performance never through unethical or illegal business practices. Stealing proprietary information, possessing trade secret information that was obtained without the owner’s consent.
- Improper use of platform
we expect all our clients to make proper use of our platforms and ensure that only our company products are promoted using such avenue.
- Discrimination and Harassment
The diversity of the Company’s affiliates/consultants is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based on race, colour, religion, gender or national origin.
- Health and Safety
The Company strives to provide each consultant with a safe and healthy business environment. Violence and threatening behaviours are not permitted.
Consultants are expected to visit office premises free of the influences of alcohol, illegal drugs or controlled substances. The use of illegal drugs in the workplace will not be tolerated.
Consultants must maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information entrusted to them by the Company or its customers or agents, except when disclosure is authorized in writing by a Director or required by laws or regulations. Proprietary information includes all non-public information that might be of use to competitors or harmful to the Company or its customers or agents if disclosed. It includes information that the company has entrusted to you.
- Compliance Policy
We must all work to ensure prompt and consistent action against violations of this code. However, in some situations it is difficult to know right from wrong. Since we cannot anticipate every situation that will arise, it is important that we have a way to approach a new question or problem. These are the steps to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have all the facts. In order to reach the right solutions, we must be as fully informed as possible.
- Ask yourself: What specifically am I being asked to do? Does it seem unethical or improper? This will enable you to focus on the specific question you are faced with and the alternatives you have. Use your judgment and common sense; if something seems unethical or improper, it probably is.
- Refer any issue to the company. This is the basic guidance for all situations. In many cases, your direct line will be more knowledgeable about the question and will appreciate being brought into the decision-making process.
- You may report violations in confidence and without fear of retaliation. If your situation requires that your identity be kept secret, your anonymity will be protected. The Company does not permit retaliation of any kind against consultants or staffs of the company.
- Always ask first, act later: If you are unsure of what to do in any situation, seek guidance before you act., you can always send mails to email@example.com and expect quick response
Remaining an active consultant
- Frequent inspection by a consultant’s client–
Affiliates/Consultants must always try as much as possible to bring or send clients to the office for inspection on regular basis,
- Increasing down line registration
The way we can increase sales and benefit from indirect sales is through recruitment of vibrant and passionate partners; this would enable affiliates/consultants benefit from the generation commission.
- Attending Euc Homes Events
When affiliates/consultants attend events they get informed and educated about the products and get updated developments in our estates
- Organising trainings for down-line
We organise trainings for affiliates and we expect consultants to also benefit from the program
Public Holidays will be duly communicated to all consultants notifying them of the commencement and end date.
Annual Public Holidays observed in Nigeria include;
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Workers Day
- Democracy Day
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Social Media Updates
Following and liking our social media posts and articles on our social media handles
Facebook Euc homes
Youtube : Euc homes
Instagram : @euchomes
Linkedin : Euc homes limited
AFFILIATES COMMISSION STRUCTURE
• 50,000 (fifty thousand naira only) annually OR
• The affiliate would pay through your commission
• 20% direct commission, 5% first generation, 3% second generation and 2% third generation
• 15% direct commission, 3% first generation, 2% second generation on all titled documents eg (global c of o, Supreme Court judgement and excision)
• office/on-site training (Tuesdays and Thursdays weekly)
CONSULTANT COMMISSION STRUCTURE
- 15% commission,3% first generation and 2% second generation.
- 10% commission,3% first generation and 2% second generation on all titled properties e.g. (global c of o, Supreme Court judgement and excision)
- No access to trainings
A referral consultant shall be referred to as a consultant having direct relationship with the property owner. For any consultant to be qualified as a referral consultant he/ she must;
- Have a power of attorney or right to seller from the property owner duly signed.
- He/ she must be ready to transfer the exclusive right to sell to EUC Homes Limited.
- All document related to the property for necessary search must be submitted to EUC Homes Limited.
- EUC Homes Limited is entitled to 10% agency fee which is deductible from source.
- 10% agency fee is subject to negotiation which should be fully agreed by the property owner.
- EUC Home has the right to meet with the property owner for authentication and genuity of the property.
Subject to the above policies the referral consultant is entitle to 20% of the agency fee which is deductible from source as commission
A selling consultant shall be referred to as a consultant bringing in buyer to purchase our property. a selling consultant has the direct link to his buyer and exclusive right to negotiate represent and close property deal on behalf of his client. He/ she must
- Adhere strictly to the realtor terms and conditions
- Make proper negotiation through written offer through the buyer
- Represent the buyer in any closable deal
- Inspect the property on behalf or with the buyer
- Property the interest of EUC home limited and also the buyer
- The selling consultant is entitled to 10% of the agency fee as commission which is deductible from source.